Monday, July 16, 2012

Blocked Due To Suspicious Activty

I was just posting on Pinterest half an hour or so ago... I went back to follow a beloved company's Pinterest board (ScrapboxUSA, I have one of their desks and it is amazing!) only to be informed that my account has been locked due to suspicious activity.


MY ACCOUNT. HAS BEEN LOCKED.

I can't pinnnnnn! You can't do this to a girl with an addictive personality and an anxiety disorder!!

Some quick googling has led me to a few recent posts that are not terribly encouraging:

emailing several times with no response...

like A MONTH ago??

I don't want to be caught in the crosshairs! I don't even really market anything on Pinterest! I just pin a LOT!
I understand that they've had rapid growth and are short staffed but I'm still not terribly patient. Their website says it can take a few days for a response. I hope it's no longer than that... sooner would be great. Like, oh, NOW. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment